Ingredients & Materials
Tupperware popsicles holders or Dixie cups
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
½ cup of creamy peanut butter or Sunbutter
Medium or small peanut butter flavored dog biscuits
1. Peel and cut the banana into small chunks, and put into a medium sized mixing bowl. Use either a potato masher or hands to completely mash the banana into a smooth consistency.
2. Add 1 cup plain yogurt and ½ cup of creamy peanut butter or SunButter in your bowl with the mashed banana.
3. Continue mixing and mashing all of the ingredients together until it is smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into your Dixie cups or Tupperware until the molds are filled ¾ of the way. Stick in the peanut butter flavored dog biscuits to be used as popsicle sticks.
5. Place your pops in the freezer for three hours or until completely frozen.
6. Once the pops are completely frozen, remove the treats from their Tupperware or Dixie cup molds for your furry friend to enjoy!
*Only feed your pup one treat at a time! Keep your pops fresh by storing in their molds in the freezer.
If you want to enjoy this treat as well, replace the dog biscuit with a wooden popsicle stick!
(text edited by Aimee Cunningham)